RKW Danafilms Franklin, Kentucky, USA
RKW Danafilms in Franklin, Kentucky, USA has been a part of the RKW Group since the end of 2010. The current RKW location was constructed in 2000 and manufactures films for the laminating, food packaging, as well as for industrial applications.
Since its establishment in the year 2000, RKW Site Franklin has focused its attention on the development and manufacturing of single-layer films that are especially designed for lamination and for food packaging. In 2006, the plant's capacity was expanded through the addition of a multi-layer extrusion plant to complement the product range with additional films for food packaging and industrial applications.
- Single-layer films with excellent strength, heat sealing and puncture resistance properties for consumer packaging and industrial applications
- Coextruded barrier films for food and beverage applications such as stand-up pouches
- Forming/non-forming films for fresh or frozen meat, cheese, bakery and health care products
- Lamination films primarily used in high speed, hot fill, lidding, confection, coffee, quick freeze and pharmaceutical applications
- Bag in box films
Hygiene and Medical
- Films for medical applications (solution bags)
RKW Danafilms, Inc.
Franklin, KY 42134 | USA